Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Linking Memory

My teacher tested me on my linking memory on 14/12/2006.

She asked me to choose one card which was placed on the table. Sure and quick enough, she was amazed to see the results when I was able to link all her five cards correctly. It was not discouraging tough for certain cards, I could only get it correct through my second attempts.

But the spirit of learning is there.

It's pushing me harder especially with those joy and laughter around.

Last night, I demonstrated it to Mommy with another set of cards. Of course, with some help from Daddy.

Daddy composed a little story about the cards, and asked me to rememeber them.

When he asked me to pick up the card, I did it correctly despite it was another set.

Mommy was equally amazed.

Daddy has also taught me to flip and uncover the cards for each selection I made.

At times I would hestiate. But I would still draw it bravely.

It's also not a game for me to mess about. I know the cards need to be neatly tiled side by side.

When I was very much younger, however, this was not a game that I would look forward to. Mommy had tried to play with me once in JB, it simply didn't work.

Perhaps I was just too young to understand then.

No comments: