Surprise! Mommy had bought me two birthday cakes for my second year.
Yesterday Mommy lighted up the candles and then we sang the birthday song together. My teacher had taught me the song in class. So this time, I could put what I have learned in practice. You may think that's amazing - but it really happened. I simply gazed at the candles which are already on fire, and sang along.
I reckon I will receive another celebration with my classmates and teachers later. It's my actual birthday afterall.
Hmmm... I wonder how it would taste like for this chocolate orelli? I know it tastes good for the first one - grapes, strawberry, kiwi - all over the cake despite I did not eat any of those fruits except the cream..;)
Would I be getting a fair bit of my chocolate cake during tea time? Nevertheless I am more than willing to share my cake with my mates.
I remember last year Daddy has made his celebration as though I was the one celebrating for my birthday. Everybody was happily then singing the birthday song and demanded me to blow away the fire on the candles.
Two years has simply past by...
I could now talk and listen to instructions better
I could brush my teeths and ask for milk
I could also sense the surroundings better
I could even express my joy, anger, sorrow, and smiles through the appearance on my face
But the more important thing to learn is how I could calm my mind in the dark. Listening to music is just not enough.
Perhaps that's my birthday wish when Daddy asked me to make one just before I cut the cake. I covered my eyes with my hands thinking that the wish was made.
I'll keep growing and learning and at the same time waiting for the nights to call for my third year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment