I must say it's really enjoyable doing those matrix.
Early this year, 5 of us were competing to complete the steps.
I don't understand. I told Daddy we should work towards to Step 2 together.
But time will not wait.
I was slow, I used my fingers to do the sum because I don't practice well. That was February 2011.
Things suddenly change. Although I took few weeks to complete my Step 1, I was the only one whom they see me through to the next step.
Step 2 is simply 1. The numbers at the X become the Y series.
I solved Step 2 on the same day when I received it for grading.
Fast enough, I moved on.
The formation of Step 3 was a 2 by 1.
I need to move fingers in the air for Step 3.
That was the first few practices with Step 3.
But daddy asked me not to move my fingers.
Slow and steady, that should be.
I graduated seeing answers floating in the air.
Step 3, from point 65 to 85, I want to close the gap.
Step 3, from 85 to 100, I closed it.
3 weeks learning those hundred sums.
3 weeks marching the sums with those Mozart tune.
*
*
*
Step 1, I crossed my fingers.
Going to Step 2.. stop that Vampire Dance..
In Step 2, I learned to swing with my fingers
Going to Step 3.. with different pAtTernS~
Step 3.. 65, sequencing is very important.
Step 3.. 85, numbers without sight~
Step 3..100, I lost my pictures and pay in return.
Going to Step 4.. in speed 2, oral.
Let's try Step 4 when I wake up later.
Goodnight Daddy!
Daddy I need you tonight.
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment