Sunday, August 19, 2012

About My Family

I have five members in my family, including me. They are my grandparents and my parents. I have no sibling. I wish I could have a smaller brother. My grandpa stays at home watching television show most of the time since he has already retired while grandma works in Jolly Bean.

I usually go to the Popular book shop with my father. Sometimes, my parents bring me to the cinema to watch movies. The recent show was Ice Age 4. I do enjoy those places.

My father is a computer engineer while my mother is an Editor. They do not work late. But if they work late or attend late meetings, I do not have enough time with them. I can make them unhappy if I do not listen to their instructions.

I love my mother the most because she wakes me up to brush my teeth and help me to change my clothes even though she is very tired. She helps us to make beautiful and yummy breakfast. She is very capable.


- Vera Ang, 1B (16-Aug-2012)

No comments: