Thursday, February 16, 2006

When I'm Feeling Happy..


Daddy has bought me a book.

It was an interesting one that I keep on flipping during my lesiure hours.

This book was kept just beside my bed.

But sometimes I would find it at my toy storage in the hall.

But as long as it is on the floor, I am happy..:)

Daddy wanted me to be a happy girl, just like the little rabbit at the front cover of the book.

I promise I'll read these sentences to Daddy and Mommy when I grow much older..:)

"Sometimes I laugh laugh and laugh so much ... my tummy hurts.
Laughing makes me feel soooo good.
Feeling happy helps me to have more patience and helps me not to get angry over small problems...
and makes me feel more kind and caring towards others.
Feeling happy is such a fantastic feeling.
It makes me feel good about the way I look and the person I am.

- Trace Moroney"

Oh yes! I want to be happy!~ :-)

No comments: