Did I hear something?
O boy! Mommy has got some party supplies ...
and Daddy was also caught in a surprise on my birthday decoration when he reached home late.
Mommy has hung some balloons under the beam at the dinning area, and from a distance, everyone could see my name V-E-R-A floating with these ballons clearly.
Mommy has also sticked words of HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me at the side of the wall! The decoration were all colorful!
I can feel the love and joy around.
Well.. it might just be a small party ...
and it might just be another ordinary day at home.
But it's extraordinary to receive so much love from Daddy and Mommy.
Am I too young to know I have turned one year old today?
Or perhaps I am just too old to feel so much love given to me in so many ways?
I love you Mommy and Daddy!
(I love my Mickey cake too! ;)
Mommy said: I love you too! :)
Daddy said: Yes we all love you, darling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment