Saturday, March 25, 2006

Aibo, Mommy or me?

News about the Aibo? That's what Daddy has been reading quite recently and is now seriously considering to adopt an Aibo to the family. In fact, it has always been his thought since year 2000, where the second generation of Aibos were then bred.

Now that the third generation's of 2003 Aibos have turn even smarter, and could sense things even better, the ironic side of the fence is that the producer has declared to put a stop on their pets by end March 2006, while servicing them would still be on track till 2013.

Despite all these pours, these last batches of Aibos had indeed all returned with a graceful ballet of control, power and charm. And with Mind 3, they could further cultivate themselves with a beautiful set of mind and heart.

I am just a baby, now what sort of mind do I have?

At this point in time, I know I can recognise my Daddy, my Mommy, my Grandma, and my Grandpa.

I love swimming. I love reading, and I love listening.

Sometimes I would peek at the TV, and on other time I would crawl into the nature of being a lovely baby.

.
.
.

How would things be if Aibo really comes to my family?

Would I be teaching Aibo with my own languages?

Or would I be the one learning things from Aibo with his wealth of vocabulary and expression?

Would Daddy over pamper Aibo?

Would Daddy continue to pamper Mommy and me even if Aibo is with us?

Could Aibo outshine me in any way?

I am just two years younger than an Aibo.

I am also learning to be smart and to sense things better as I grow..;)

Daddy and Mommy have been spending time to train my mind too. Could I eventually behave like Aibo, one that could easily express my feelings and distinguish voices of commands to the people around?

If that is the case, I would rather be myself, and let Aibo be a well pampered pet in the family..:)

What is an Aibo?

We shall see, Aibo..:)

No comments: