It's time to work.
Not me, but it's Daddy and Mommy.
Every morning, I would wake up with Daddy and Mommy after a whole night sleep.
The time could be as early as eight in the morning.
It could also be the time I cried for Mommy's milk..:)
It could also be the time after finishing my milk from Mommy.
But I am always in content after drinking.
I would see Daddy and Mommy off to work.
I rarely cry when they leave the house.
Perhaps I know it's the beginning of a day and they need to work.
Daddy and Mommy like to kiss me through the locked gate before leaving.
But I would always turn away to the back of Grandma to refrain the kisses.
But this morning it turned out differently.
Mommy received my first kiss, and shortly, Daddy received another kiss from me. I shifted my head near to the gate so that Daddy and Mommy could kiss me through..:)
I thought that's my wishes for Daddy and Mommy to give them a morning kiss.
It's time to bathe.
Not Daddy and Mommy.
But it's me!..:)
Monday, March 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment