Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My Diary ... My Life

Mommy has been documenting about my life since birth or should I murmur ... it's during my production process? :)

It was written in Chinese. At times Mommy would remind Daddy to browse the words to reminisce the good and the bad times they all had. The last time when Daddy did his reading was the time he felt sick in a hospital.. :(

I felt so lonely and neglected during those days when Mommy spent so much time taking care of Daddy.

Am I jealous? Of course not.

Daddy wanted me to be happy, remember?

So Jealousy is not a class of Happiness..;)

My diary was put on the shelf for several days till recently Mommy picked it up and continue writing again..:)

Mommy has just told Daddy she had spent some time during dinner on my diary. But my shameful Daddy has not read what Mommy had written for me.

Mommy, I'm sure Daddy will read it very soon.

I wish I could read what Mommy had written for me too.

I wish Mommy could also read what I had written for my blog too..:)


*Daddy whispers: "Don't worry darling, Mommy will get to read your blog soon."

No comments: