Monday, October 30, 2006

Baby Joy

I have not been learning flash cards for the past over months. That's a little unusual because in the past Daddy would flash them to me every morning. But now he would only flash the cards when I made the request (by pointing to the stack of cards and say "card! card!").

The break is indeed long. Isn't it now the time to start flashing more cards to me again, Daddy?

.
.
.

I just walked to the bedroom with my Fairy Tale. I sat on my mattress and started flipping the book.

Daddy switched on the lights so that the light could hit right to the book when I'm reading.

.
.
.

I am now at the toilet playing the door. Grandma then asked me to stay away from the entrance in case I fall to the floor. I didn't care. I'm in my joy.

.
.
.

Daddy read an article this morning: Parents should allow children to play well at home or in a play group. This allows the child to rapidly develop his or her own judgement in the course of exploring those wonder of toys. If the child is in a group, it could refine some form of interpersonal skills and that would act great in time of meeting more people in future.

.
.
.

I just got a scolding from Daddy! :-( Daddy saw me in a necklace. Obviously I asked Grandma to place it for me over the neck.

I wanted to give him a surprise but instead received a scolding.. :-(

Daddy, are you afraid that I will break Mommy's necklace? :~(

:-)

.
.
.

I am now playing my shoes .. I point to it and say: "shoes.. shoes.. shoes.."

Although Daddy scold me hard, I still call him: "Da-da Da-da!" I pointed to his pants and said: "Da-da Da-da" (that belongs to Daddy!).

While Grandma was carrying me, she said to me: "Da-da mai mai huh!" (Daddy scold).

.
.
.

I am standing behind Da-da. He just gave me a kiss on my arm. Da-da is not angry with me anymore..:)

.
.
.

Just got another book. It belongs to Daddy though. "How Music And Computer Works". *Flip flip flip*

Just got another one from the same place. "How Macs Works". *Flip flip flip*

It seems that I had forgotten I cried out loud earlier.

.
.
.

I pulled Daddy's arms wanting him to play with me. I love to act as a cook with my utensil.

Daddy came over to entertain me.

I am now ready to cook my two fishes!

No comments: