I flip through my books
I look through my mirror
I play with my balls
Simply to seek an identity
Of my own
I have mature to answer the phone
But I always acknowledge with the same note
Da after da - Probably I feel lovely in that tone
I could cook good dishes
With pots and pans if I'm pleased
If you dare to try my fish
I'm willing to send you my kiss
I love running at home
Answering calls through my phone
Climbing up the high chair
Switching on the radio
With instructions I wouldn't care
But at the other edge
I could turn to an extremely decent girl in school
You wouldn't believe what Teacher had said
I have good concentration
I am a very good girl
If that's my identity
I wouldn't have knock my head so often at home
When I'm feeling thirsty
The water bottle on my table is all that I could take
To quench my thirst
And to rest at my own
I could handle that alone
When I'm feeling hungry
A little help is all I need
"Milk!" - A very short note
But loud enough to gather attention from Daddy and Mommy
I know I am not left alone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment