Ha!
Daddy called me this afternoon while I was at home. Here's my conversation with him.
Daddy. Who am I?
Vera. Daddy! Daddy!
Daddy. Daddy has just gone to the Library.
Vera. Li-brary?
Daddy. Daddy went to borrow Tingo.
Vera. Borrow Tingo?
Daddy. Yes, Tingo. Daddy shall let you watch Tingo tonight.
.
.
.
I was delighted of course to know I could watch Tingo again.
Last weekend, I mumbled the word HOT! HOT! HOT!. Mommy was quick to find out that I imitated Tingo.
Poor Tingo felt the burning sensation over his tongue after eating some spicy soups that was spilled with peppers!
How much peppers, you may ask?
Well 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. That's the count of the spill of the peppers which he added himself.
Later on, he demanded for WATER from a plumber.
Plumber?
Tingo. "WATER, WATER!"
Plumber. "NO WATER."
I learned and pronounced the word WATER as WALER.
It was obviously not correct, wasn't it?
Vera. WALER.
Mommy. WATER.
Fortunately, my dear Mommy corrected my mistake.
Thank you so much Mommy.
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment