

Vera. "Announcements! The rocket will takeoff in TEN seconds time!"
Vera. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1" -- "Blast off --- Boom~"
This is my first mission with Daddy to the space.
At this age, I may not know the intention of going to space, but this simulation game is surely one I enjoyed most~
(*Daddy wanted you to stop watching TV and turn in early -- wanted you to see how the moon and the astronaut looks like -- showed you a Google Image on that.)
(*wanted you to realize when you did the countdown, you keep missing out the number 5.)
We pretend to wear the space suit.
We pretend to moonwalk.
In the recent episodes, we pretend to saw an alien~
Fortunately, that's a friendly one..;)
Back in class, the first poem that Teacher Mei Ling taught me, and I could recite very well is -- Rocket
I am a rocket
Crouched on the ground,
Waiting quietly
Without a sound.
Light this fuse on my little toe…
Ready for take off?
Here I go
Woooooooooosh
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment