Monday, August 31, 2009

Peg Memory: 01 tie 02 Noah

This is something I really like. Started learning it only when I turned four early this year.

It is a technique on how to associate objects to numbers so that one could remember these numbers when flashed to memory through eyesights or hearings.

Initially the class learned about five to ten objects starting from Number 1. Gradually the numbers in which the objects are associated with have grew up to 40. A google search has brought to my attention that in this scheme there are 100 object names I need to remember.

(Daddy just found it amazing how kids like you and the rest of the classmates could remember them so easily! It's simply a bliss to you all.)

40 to 100? ...which means we have 60 more objects to learn.

I once complained to Daddy -- that is simply too much.

Daddy knows. So we shall learn at a comfort pace, all right?

No comments: