Monday, June 26, 2006

Can't I Be A Good Girl At Night?

My fever has gradually subsided.

But I still do not have a good night sleep.

Very often I would wake up in the middle of the night and make a fuss out of nothing.

I am neither hungry nor wet.

Perhaps I just feel uneasy and insecure at night.

I am a demanding baby, Mommy has to carry and walk around with me in the room in order to pacify me from crying loud.

I wouldn't want Mommy to sit nor do I want her to sleep.

I just want her to carry me and walk with me.

Poor Mommy, I heard you talking and singing to me.

Oh poor Mommy, I heard you explaining things to me in the dark.

But I simply could not shut myself from crying.

What happened to me over the past few nights?

I know it has been terrifying for everybody at night.

Can't I just be a good girl at night?

No comments: