Do you know that I am already a small little piano player at the age of one?
The second time Mommy helped me on the seat of a piano, I could hit the keys and produce a short piece of melody much better and more elegantly. Towards the end of my play, I would proudly yield my own notes "Arrrr- Arr" to the surrounding satisfactorily.
Daddy and Mommy have got no piano for me yet. That piano belongs to my Yiyi. It sits at the corner of her room, which is very well maintained despite it has been kept for over thirty years! Besides it, there is a bed where Mommy and I would sleep when we made our visits to my Ah-tai in JB.
I have never thought I would play with a piano. All I care about is to sleep and drink, especially at my newborn age. Perhaps I have really cultivate my sense with music when Mommy listens to musical melody every night. Even now, just before bed, I would listen with Mommy to fall asleep fast.
.
.
.
A great piece of music soothes a person's emotions to strengthening thoughts for serenity. Many great composers had indeed proven to receive such remarkable inspirations from their outer reign of attitude and discipline. There are so many form of arts around us but not many could appreciate this simple one at their own accord.
Was it boredom or lack of enthusiasm that keep them from moving to arts to the next breath of nature?
*Nature in itself is music because music is a form of nature. But music in itself is not nature; if we counteract the work of nature out of its will. But we still need to first counteract any form of art as a mean for progress.
.
.
.
If Daddy would get me a piano, I wish to stimulate an atmosphere of excitement and belonging to myself, and my play would hit the heart of every audience around me.
And if the piano could take my heart away, I would ask the piano to guide me a melody of nature for the world.
Sounds like a melody, isn't it? :)
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment