Friday, November 03, 2006

Let BB Write Words

Looks like I am tall enough to reach that piece of yellow paper on the wardrobe. That day, I managed to tear up that piece of note that Mommy had compiled and pasted it when I was still at her womb.

I clutched at it to start wondering the words on the paper but I couldn't help myself to figure out the meaning to it. So I crumbled and threw the tore paper aside.



Look, what's left on the wardrobe?


.Let BB write words
.Let BB write dairies
.Let BB write letters
.Let BB to have her own notes

That's right, on my little table laid a blue writing notepad, which Mommy had placed it for me to practise drawing and writing.

Fortunately, I have not try drawing words on the wall yet.

On my book, I am just good at drawing lines and writing 1s. You should know..;)

No comments: