Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Japanese Sensi - Is it Going To Rain?

"Rain! rain!"

"Rain? Is it going to rain?", asked Da-da.

Just before my weekly workshop, I glanced through the window and uttered words of Rain.

Da-da heard it. He started to ponder on my words.

"Perhaps it's going to rain soon?", Da-da thought.

Teacher was observant. She heard my conversation with Da-da.

"ESP?", she smiled and acknowledged it to the class.

I sense my Japanese sensi likes me a lot not just because of her consistent praises. Our relation is built on the love and affection I received from her each time we hug close together at the end of the lesson.

Da-da would want me to wait for her to complete her observation remarks for my fellow mates before we leave the class.

"Yes. Show a little respect to your teacher, and you'll be a respected person."

Da-da wants me to arrive school on time, and only leave the classroom when the teacher is ready too. Not on the time when she's still busy writing books even if it's already time to do so.

So, I'm usually the last one to leave the room.

My sensi would then give her usual affection .. sometimes to my fellow mates if they're still around. She would praise and hug us.

I guess it's also unusual for me to hug her. I don't usually hug strangers, not even my two former teachers.

Whatever the reason ... it really rained in the noon. But it's certainly not the power of my ESP to cause rain. Just to share this secret - Da-da has been teaching me the verb Rain so much so that I love the word Rain and keep the pronounication on.

.
.
.

"Is it going to rain?", Da-da.

"Rain.. rain..", Vera.

"How does the thunder strikes?", Da-da.

"Strikes! strikes! strikes!", Vera

No comments: