Dear Mummy and Daddy,
This was a pretty short week but I still loved it all the same! We had some new friends and some old friends in our class and you bet that we were having a good time together!
Charlotte, Giselle, Vivian, Amanda, Vera, Yong Teck, Asher, Jovan and Matteus are the children in my class.
Charlotte is away on holiday and I have not seen her for some time. Both Vivian and her are very good friends. And Charlotte is the youngest in our class! Her birthday falls on 8th December.
Vivian is the eldest in class as her birthday falls on the 23rd of February. She has an elder sister in K1 and her name is Vera. It’s the same name as our new friend! Vivian enjoys singing and is pretty good at looking after her friends.
Vera's birthday falls on the 8th of March. She just joined us this week and boy, she’s getting well already! She seldom cries in school for her mummy. As Vera has asthma, she couldn't take certain food in school. Mummy and daddy, if you do buy some snacks for our class, do check with the teachers what she can't have.
Giselle is also one of my classmates. Her birthday falls on 15th July. She is pretty quiet during class time and gets loud when playing, definitely a good play mate. Oh yes! Giselle can't have chicken for the time being as her cough goes on and off. Hope she gets well!
Amanda is a bubbly girl who is seen most of the time smiling. She comes in to school only at 10.30 in the morning. Some of you might not have seen her before. She is also very good with her songs and she loves Barney! She has lots of Barney stuff toy and they come in different sizes. There’s one that can sing when we squeeze its hand! Amanda's birthday falls on the 3rd of July. Few days before Giselle
Asher is the eldest amongst the boys and his birthday falls on the 13th of March. Initially when he came to our class, it was very difficult to get him to sit or to drink water! He’s much better now compared to few weeks back! He sits and sings song with us and drink lots of water like me!
Jovan is a quiet boy and his birthday falls on the 3rd of October. He is very good friend with Giselle and often shares his toy with her! He has a fairly big appetite and doesn’t really grow fat. However, I must say that he really changed from the first few days when he joined us!
Matteus is a new friend of ours. He just joined and hasn’t really settled down yet. For now, he is in school for half a day and his mummy picks him up while we get ready for nap. I am sure he will be able to join us soon for the whole day. It’s really fun! His birthday falls on the 25th of June.
Yong Teck shares the same birthday month as Jovan. His birth date is the 31st of October. He has a big appetite like Jovan and he can feed himself really well! He’s normally the first to ask for second serving. He loves the song Santa Claus is coming to town and would normally follow Ms. Angela’s action when he sings it! It never fails to make Ms. Angela giggle.
As for our teacher, we have Ms. Angela and Ms. Joanna. The both of them have been with some of us since last year till now. Feels nice to have them with us and I am sure they feel good to be with us too!
Ms. Angela loves the cartoon character Strawberry Shortcake very much! Well, I don’t know why she is so mad over them but some of us like it too! Ms. Angela is sometimes very stern with us when we do something wrong. However, she never fails to make us giggle when she does silly actions!
Ms. Joanna is the assistant teacher in our class and she helps Ms. Angela to get some things done. She sometimes sings and read stories to us too! Her favourite song with us is “if you’re happy and you know it” oh yes, she loves hello kitty!
That’s my class for this year. It’s just the beginning but I am sure, there are lots more fun to come by!
Oh yes, mummy and daddy, please give Ms. Angela or Ms. Joanna an updated photo of me so they can put it up on the birthday chart! I would love to see my lovely photo up there.
Also, please help to remove things like mattress cover, water bottle, milk bottle and dispenser into the respective basket. This would help our teachers a lot! Now that I am a bigger boy / girl, I am sure I can help out too!
With that being said, I shall stop writing. I will update you with more things to come!
Love always,
Funasaurus – Joy
4th Jan 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment