Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Da Da, I am teething

YupperZ!~ That's what Mommy said that to you this morning, Daddy!

I am glad that Mommy understands how I feel at this moment..:)

Do you know my two lower central incisors were developed when I was about 10 to 11 months old? Daddy and Mommy had all been looking forward for my first tooth then. Daddy even asked his regular dentist questions about my teeths whom he replied the trends for babies teeths would come out very quickly after 9 months. Yes I saw him. A chubby tall man with a white mask on his face!

My very first tooth, it's something I am looking forward too. I am experiencing the joy of having it, I can bite and tear my food more easily should I need.

Next, came my two upper central incisors. I was about 11 to 12 months old. Although the incisors do not look smooth and even, I thought they were not a bad looking pair of teeth. The gap in between them is after all narrow. They served me well in all the food I received, what's more have I got to complain? It was also during this time I used my upper central incisors to bite Mommy! Mommy would make a loud scream at the pain before explaining to me not to bite her. But my ignorance did not stop me from doing the same thing to her. I did bite Daddy once, but my instinct overtook my ignorance by telling me not to bite him again after I received a "scolding"..:-(

;) Just last week (7/05/2006 - 14/05/2006), my two upper lateral incisors were piercing out from my gums. Arghh.. the feeling is bad. It also happened when I fall sick for that week. For this reason, I lost my appetite on food. But I still have good appetite on the games with Daddy and Mommy. Thankfully, I did not suffer any bad fever. I would not want to experience another trip to the A & E in the middle of the night again! ;P For preventive measures, every now and then, I was put on a temperature test to heed to the advice of not having a body heat of more than 37.5 dc.

.
.
.

I am teething..
And for each time I bite Mommy with my newborn teeth, is this also a time for me to share my love and joy with her?

I reckon so. When Daddy gave me a soft bite, I received Daddy's love.

I know I would not bite Mommy when I grow older, or when explanation makes sense to me. Do not scold me when I bite you again, Mommy? ;-P

.
.
.

I am teething..
I am looking forward for more food with more teeths.

Let me count.. two lower lateral incisors, two upper first molars, two lower first molars, two upper cuspids, two lower cuspids ... two lower second molars .. and two upper molars ..

la La la!~

:)

No comments: