Dearest Mommy,
I have decided to ask the postman to send you another letter. One is not enough, two letters will made you happier..:) Two is to give and take, and it needs two hand to clap well. It's just like how I showed my love to you, and your love given to me on the Mother's Day.
Isn't a Mother's Day supposedly a day for me to demonstrate my love to you, Mommy? Yet, I received so much love from you on this day!
Daddy has gone out early. I can also feel your love when Daddy was not around to help you, Mommy. You carried me to the market, bought all the food you need for lunch, then you prepared meal and fed me. You made me clean and dressed me up pleasantly, it was a difficult process but yet I can see and feel it.
I tried to finish all the porridge. Perhaps I was just too hungry and wanted more, and that caused you to prepare another bottle of milk just before we went to school. I am so sorry about the mess, Mommy.
The babies were crying in class, I did not. I behaved quite well in class except my friend Yintian had distracted me a little. How could I continue to trouble my Mommy especially in class on a Mother's Day?
I am no longer a baby, Mommy. I have become mature, not just the look but the inner side of me. I know how to express my regret when I did something wrong, just like the time I have bitten you hard and then went close to you to touch your wound and to ease your pain.
I am not looking for excuses, Mommy. I guess that's another way to show my love to you too.
Calling you: MaMa.
Your darling,
Hanhan :)
PS: Thank you Daddy for giving us a feast at IKEA on a Mother's Day.
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment