Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hello Aloe Vera.. I see you!

Many a times Daddy has asked me to pick the key to unlock the gate. I chose the key for the main gate correctly.

Was it a coincidence? I think not. I certainly did my observation and study when someone unlocks the gate while carrying me.

After picking up the right key, I would try to insert it to the lock. Of course, I do not have the capability to do it yet. But when Daddy holds my hand gently and empowers some force for me, I manage to insert the key and unlock the gate..:)

Out I go, I am free..:)

I love to go out.

I have been trapped in the house for whole day long. The air outside tastes so much better than those inside. Inside outside..:) I see the difference..:)

I want to feel the heat from the sunshine.
I want to see and touch the leaves at my corridor.
I would touch and wave at them whenever Daddy says: "Touch the leaves".

"Hello Aloe Vera!"
We do not have the same face.
But we have the same name.

The Aloe Vera outside my house is quite the same age as me too. From a newborn to a baby Aloe Vera, just like me - Baby Vera.

No comments: