
"Daddy will bring you to a studio in a short while."
"The uncle will use a camera to take a picture for you."
"Please sit still and do remember to smile......"
.
.
.
.
.
Camera?
Camera, camera, that sounds a little familar..
At that smiling face if you so prefer.
Camera?
I have heard of it, I know something about it.
"Look at the camera!"
"Don't touch my camera!"
It must be the time when Daddy tried to take a picture for me ... or when I tried to touch his camera when it was placed some where I could easily get hold.
.
.
.
Daddy has briefed me on the setting just before we set off to the studio -
1. You will be asked to sit on a chair
2. An uncle will take a picture for you
3. He will be holding a camera
4. Remember to smile
5. You will then receive a nice picture
Chair.. uncle.. camera.. smile.. and picture, which I have already got acquainted with to link them up in my memory.
.
.
.
At the studio, I saw an uncle. Daddy was right, there is an uncle, there is no aunty. The uncle asked if I could sit on the chair. Chair? Daddy said Yes. Daddy then placed me on the flat chair, which I would not know what could happen to me if I fell on to the floor!
The uncle was then standing in front of me with his photogenic pose to take a picture for me.
I did not shout nor did I make noise in the studio. I am neither nervous nor am I frightened in front of a stranger. I was just silent. I was very attentive with what I was doing. I want to be professional in my undertakings to receive a nice picture.
When Daddy asked me to look at the camera, I was really obedient this time. I fully comprehended his instructions and looked at the uncle whose camera was right in front of me.
But his camera did not well captivate my moment of joy for him. I looked back at Daddy in a few seconds afterward, thinking to seek an appropriate consent of my sitting posture. Although the man claimed that the camera was not responsive, Daddy thought it was still all right to have another try.
I was getting so exicted that I almost lost my balance with the chair. Daddy asked me not to shake my body, he wanted me to look at the camera.
I stopped shaking my body and the chair and stayed composed. I looked at the uncle whose camera was right infront of me again.
In just three attempts, Daddy received the final preview of my picture.
Being a newborn in my first month, I could not sit and smile in front of the camera. What I received was a pair of hand from Mommy to keep my neck straight. My first photograph hence came with a supporting hand as my background.
Today I am really on my own. I can sit and I can smile to the camera man. This is my growing up process that everyone around me is also experiencing. If I am really on my own, I wish I could take a picture with my Daddy and Mommy.
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment