Mommy was admiring at my upper thigh last evening when I was lying on bed with a bottle of milk. The feeling was intense when her fingers ran over my big fat thigh..:)
"Mommy, we have not met for a day, I sure missed you very much. "
I also indulge the shoulder massage that I received from her. I would stay still to enjoy that short little comfort. That really makes my day!
Mommy sure sensed that I am getting bigger and taller.
What have I been eating then that made me big and tall?
Three meals a day .. all of which are porridges, that's my food. Grandma knew I do not favour porridge especially fish porridge, so last evening she decided to feed me with rice. It sure tastes good, especially to have it mixed with soup. I love rice. I saw Daddy and Mommy eating it, I want to eat what they ate.
With all these food, that's how I grow.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment