Saturday, August 19, 2006

Observation Report

Learning pictures (04/2006) from the Flash Cards has already became my usual practice at home.

I remembered when these cards were first introduced to me in April, I was completely engaged in the Flashing Process! Daddy and Mommy did some test on my capabilities with the cards, and it was indeed proven. I could pick most cards with a simple instruction correctly.

However, the learning process was not a graceful one. It needs a lot of perseverance from Daddy and Mommy. Moreover, time, effort and consistency are all contributing factors to success rate. Despite of some flaccid moment, fortunately, I have been collaborating with Daddy and Mommy well on training activities carried throughout.

At this stage of my life, I believe I am a strong learner. I am effective in absorbing and adopting to rules and instructions of any games given to me.

Recently, I begin to learn words in the Flash Cards. These words are placed together with its corresponding pictures for me to relate them as a whole package - The word "Dog", for example, comes with the picture of a dog. This is an absolutely new experience as I have not previously see pictures followed by the associated words in that manner. I was totally engrossed in the practice on 17/09/2006.

I'll be arriving at my 18 months very soon. It's also the time to take a month break from the Dot Cards for advancement to the second cycle. Meanwhile I'll be exploring Atlas, English and Chinese languages.

Too much work for a toddler? Well, it's just another part of a process.


Observation:
Hyperactive
Keen to explore new things
Love learning words
Love singing
Love dancing
Charming
Love to dress up
Poor appetite for porridge
Good memory
Observant
Not really into TV
Love throwing toys on the floor
Love flipping books, but tear them (when younger) at times.
Disciplined: Brush and willing to go to room to sleep at night
Mischievous but yet understanding
Good at imitation
Unable to speak a proper language still
Unable to use toddler's urinator still

(http://angelhanhan.blogspot.com/2006/04/blog-post_28.html)
(http://angelhanhan.blogspot.com/2006/04/12-45-781213.html)

No comments: