Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fever Again! But not because of Earthquake

Here come another series of bugs fever! At three.

Not too sure what went wrong but Dr Chua had endorsed saying I'm fine, and I could return to school today.

When I'm feeling sick (sound pretty familiar with When I’m Feeling Happy?), Daddy took leaves to accompany me since no one else could do it. I asked him to bring me to NTUC to play trowel and stuff like those. But he claimed Teacher Angela would see me if I'm there.

Knowing I should only be kept at home while I’m sick, I obediently turned to sleep with him.

.
.
.

Two week ago, Teacher Mei Ling examined the class on the power of linking memory. I recited under her instruction. Initially I did well until she pointed the picture of an earth. I paused as I couldn’t recall. That was the only picture I missed out. But truly she was glad about my performance out from the big sheet of 50 pictures!

This day, the first day when I felt sick.. Daddy and I played the same set of Linking Memory. I know how to read earth through the lesson learned, how earth looks like, and how it could turn to a big disaster when I see remnants of surroundings of broken houses and landscape after the “earth shakes”… hmmm… that’s an earthquake..

No comments: