What a surprise! Gugu (Daddy's sister) came to visit us yesterday.
The last time I saw her was many months back, probably when I'm still a baby.
Now that I have grown to be a toddler, I could still recognise her despite our lack of contact. I may look dazed when we met, but I guess my mind was trying hard to relate her images from the album to that physical one in person.
She carried me and pampered me as she would, always.
A speechless moment still, after some body contact.
However, I have soon got accustomed myself to her warm affection, and started to utter loudly.
But nobody could seem to undestand what I was trying to say. That's my style anyway..:)
After some uttering and murmuring, I went to my room and carried out my pillow. The case was in pink with some Hello Kitty on it.
Ah! Finally Daddy, Grandma, and Gugu laughed and apprehended what I was trying to express earlier.
"Yeap! All the while I was trying to tell you I have got a very nice pillow!"
.
.
.
A moment later, I continue to utter. This time I took my Barney Book from the table and showed it to Gugu. I turned to a page where there is a large tree in the zoo in a hope to reveal an animal in its hidden spot.
I pulled the tag of the trunk. It revealed a lion. I then uttered a sound "Aa!" to vent a surprise for everybody!
Another surprising moment, isn't it? :)
Daddy's notes: Yes Vera, the lion is kept in the zoo behind a tree. We were all surprised when you know the way to pull up the tag to reveal the animals to us. We have never seen you doing it before but only at a time when a visitor came. However, what's more appealing is your apperception and faculties that you have developed and delivered to us everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment