Friday, July 21, 2006

Unbelievable! (21/7)

Daddy. [Tidying up the dot cards] Are you ready for the Dot Cards?

Vera. [Quickly pulled her seat out from her table, and sat on it]

That was another pleasant surprise to Daddy and Grandma this morning. I knew the Dot Cards was about to begin. Needless to say, Daddy would expect me to sit in front of my table to play the game. He has been consistent teaching me in the morning for the past few days.

Just a day ago, I have marked to a higher stage of learning Mathematics, the sums just got tougher but I didn't lose much concentration. Instead, I began to understand more.

I can now utter Two and Four loud!

After the short exercise, Daddy walked to the room to keep all the training stuff. When he came out, he was pleasantly surprised to see that my chair was neatly tucked back with the table.

Daddy and Grandma were simply amazed by my little act.

"Good job Vera!"

:)

No comments: