Friday, July 14, 2006

Please Be Consistent!

Picking up lessons at home was initially a tough time for me. That's because I have not been learning words and numbers for many weeks!

If you think Daddy and Mommy were busy, yes, you are right. They have been busying with work, and they have been busy taking care of me before and after work.

But no, they shouldn't be busy when they're already at home. Can't they just spare some time cultivating those learning spirits with me?

Are they lazy? Are they tired? There's certainly not an excuse for not conducting lessons for me.

Whatever the answer is, I am getting lazy and tired as well..:)

Yes, I am complaining. I really complain, just that I am speaking in my own languages that you may not understand. I even know how to raise my tone high when complaining..:)

Mommy would look at me to decipher my grievance, and then draw a conclusion that I may be right or wrong in my deeds.

Just a few days ago.. when Daddy flashed the usual cards, I lay on the bed to depicit my boredom with the games. It's obviously not a good sign as that was the first time I vented my odd feelings in that manner.

In the past, I would show my interest and sit in front of him when the games was about to begin.

Does that mean a person will change to a different style when he or she is not properly managed?

This morning, when Daddy flashes the cards to reestablish my interest, Mommy act as a keen participant sitting beside me in order to bring my attention back to the lesson.

Fortunately I completed the whole course, not to mention I have failed a few tests prior to this lesson in the morning.

I simply can't stop and have to keep on moving in this fashion. I wish Daddy and Mommy would now spend more time teaching me consistently.

Don't you know that being consistent is a key factor to success?

No comments: