I love counting numbers
Sometimes even with my eyes closed
And when Daddy sing "with my eyes closed"
I would blindfold my eyes with my fingers
However it has been a while for not doing the counting
I even lost touch with my abacus
So one night Daddy whispered to me again
He wanted me to behave well and pay good attention during lessons
.
.
.
Daddy was waiting for Mommy last evening
He was at the bus stop
I walked forward to his direction without realising he was ahead of me
Mommy was guiding my path
She was asking if I have seen Daddy
Although our gap to Daddy was not really close
I managed to catch that distant glimpse
With my arms wide opened
I raced over to Daddy to implore for a hug
I am learning to run at this stage
And somehow I think I am apprehensive when I am not at home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment