Lifting up a dumbbell has never been an easy job especially for a baby like me.
Mommy had long desired to build up her stamina after giving birth to me. So last evening, Daddy helped Mommy to uncover two of her beloved dumbbell that was kept in a storage box.
Because I am not one whom people may think I am a gentle and relatively tame baby, Mommy could at times lose out her patience and strength while carrying me despite I am a little short and under weight.
Babies all have different odd sizes and shapes. How could they be the same? Some are light, some are heavy, some are short, and some are tall. That's what I learned from the school too - Left and Right, Top and Bottom - There is a difference in which the way we see things in life.
"Why is there a difference, Daddy?"
"It's management."
"It's how we manage things, and how we should keep ourselves organized."
But Daddy had also taught me there isn't any if we could see things with our limpid clear eyes.
"But if we are well disciplined enough, Left and Right, Top and Bottom are all the same. There is no rule of constraints."
"Daddy? ? ?" :/ :\ :/ :
.
.
.
.
.
I quickly lift up one of the dumbbell that Daddy had placed it on the floor at the bedroom. Daddy did not notice me since he was busy filing his documents at his desktop.
A dumbbell. Hmmm... what an interesting name. And the thing was interesting enough to be small and heavy. I still managed to transport it out to the hall.
Mommy was dumbfounded to see me walking out with the dumbbell. She was giggling away! :)
I kept walking to and fro with the dumbbell as I know it's entertaining to be with it.
I was blowing air out from my mouth which Mommy said I was running out of breath; or simply just like the way the big bad wolf had huffed and puffed and blew the stick house down!
There is no house for me to blow in my case. I ran out of breath and strength, and soon, the dumbell fell...
Fortunately, it did not knock on my feet.
Daddy and Mommy would have shout!
I picked it up again, and started walking and puffing along.
With so much persistence and practice, I really need a paper house to blow it down.
Would Mommy help to build a small paper house for me to blow?
Don't worry Mommy, I am not the big bad wolf, I am your angel Hanhan..:)
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment