Monday, April 10, 2006

Armed To The Teeth Of My Ignorance

Poor me, I received a scolding from Daddy yesterday! :(

I think I am just being too mischievous again.

A small little ball was placed somewhere on the floor, instead of playing with it, I picked it up, chewed and ate it!

Did I really eat it? I am not very sure either.

The tiny little hole on the ball ..
With part of its remnants already left on the floor ..
...should not have had alarmed Daddy so much, should he? :/ :.
.
.

Just before sleep, when Mommy helped me to brush my four little teeth, she discovered that two of my hidden teeth are already growing out from its gum.

Now that my inexperienced Daddy and Mommy have both came to an agreement that my irrational act was caused by the infancy of my teeth, which caused me to misbehave, the mist is now over.

I can sleep better.

*Daddy and Mommy nod and say: "O Yes Darling!"

I nodded with my head HARD and threw out a smile in return..:)

No comments: