I woke up early today.
It was seven in the morning.
Both Daddy and Mommy were still in sleep.
I agreed they did not have a good sleep recently; I have been crying badly for milk for the past few weeks.
Don't worry Mommy, I'll take care of myself when I grow older.
I'll feed on my own, I'll dress up on my own, and I'll bathe on my own.
Sorry Daddy, I woke you up early this morning too.
"It doesn't matter."
"I can always teach you another new word, if you wake me up again." :)
"...or when Mommy goes prepare milk for you." :)
"O yes, Daddy."
Daddy had taught me "socks" this morning.
"Why socks?"
"Isn't the answers obvious, my darling? You were wearing a pack of socks while you were asleep."
"Mommy was worry that you might catch a cold in the middle of the night. She had put on the pair of socks for you."
"Yes, yes. My Mommy is so nice to me. She even had placed a fan exclusively for me!"
"Yes, yes, yes, my darling. That's because, in the past, you perspire a lot while you sleep."
"Perspire?"
"Perspire equals sweat."
"Now, please remember." :)
"Awww..." :(
.
.
.
"socKS",
"sOcKs",
"SoCkS"..
"Well done. Daddy and Mommy heard you saying that."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment