Friday, April 07, 2006

Get The Balance Right

I begin to stand up and walk. It was really a surprising moment for every members in the family. Daddy wasn't at home but Mommy managed to witness the whole process while I was walking. She even took some pictures and videos and showed it to Daddy on that night.

O well.. a person who has a cool looking face and walk well on a stage is a model.

A baby who also walk well but only in the eyes of the family, isn't he or she a model too? :)

If you would think I am one, consider me a baby model..:)

I'm not really a good one but rather a clumsy little shy model in a stage that hosted only for Daddy and Mommy.

I kept falling for the first few attempts but I always receive encouragement and support from Daddy and Mommy whenever I perform.

In fact I found it so exicting and challenging that I quickly reattempted to stand up and walk again.

They would applause loud when I finished my performance.

I gave myself the support by clapping my own hands too..:-)

It's a good lesson. I just need more practice to get my balance right to walk longer.

Thanks for all the guidance from Mommy..:)

No comments: