Saturday, April 29, 2006

Writing 1, 2 and 3



Daddy returned home early in the afternoon (28/04/2006).

He looked into my eyes and told me he has not spent much time with me recently and has decided to return home early to accompany me. I acknowleged him with some smiles.

Daddy has started the usual games. However, there is one in particular that was unusual and unexpected. He asked me to write!

He placed a piece of white paper on my writing desk. It was at the same place I drew some pictures with Mommy. I sat on my little chair and he was on another chair at my back. He then gripped my hand softly and said,

"Darling, could your write the Number 1?"

Without a moment, I pulled out a strength of my own with some support from Daddy and drew a stroke. It wasn't straight at all. Then I lifted up my hand to stop.

"Amazing!"

Daddy simply found it amazing because he knew that I had lifted up my hand willingly from the drawing block to signify that's the end for Number 1.

I was soon put up on another challenge to write 2.

"Daddy? Two is a different number all together."

Anyhow, Daddy gripped my hand at my back. I did the same thing, I used my strength again. I drew a little curve towards right and dragged the pen down a little, and finally ended the number by dragging it towards my right.

"Is that 2, Daddy?"

.
.
.
.
.

"...Oh that's simply awesome!"
"Well done! Vera!"

.
.

Now I heard someone is asking: where is 3?
Well.. if only you could read those three dots in my mind! ;)

No comments: