Friday, April 21, 2006

Recalling My Innate Sense of Beauty and Wisdom

Such a lonely night. I thought Daddy and Mommy would come home early and play with me, but I was wrong. Daddy and Mommy had went out dating at a hotel! :)

Why are they at a hotel?

"Don't get us wrong darling, we were at a seminar."

.
.
.

Daddy whispered to my ears when I was sound asleep.

"Darling, you will have a good night sleep tonight"
"Darling, you will behave well in class"
"Darling, Daddy and Mommy love you so much."

I would also hear Mommy whisper and pray me to be well too.

Last night, I also heard Daddy explaining to me the reasons for sending me to the school. I anticipated Mommy must have asked Daddy for the reasons again.

"We want you to recultivate your own innate knowledge so that you could recall and resense things in your own will to help yourself and others."

"Daddy and Mommy are not expecting you to be the Number 1 .. in fact we have no expectations on you for your academic, drawings, music or even sports. We just want you to be good in your own self; good in your mind and in your heart."

"So Daddy and Mommy are now setting up examples for you to follow too. We want to be good too...:)"

"Since you can walk so well at home, but can you walk well in the path of your life?"

"Here is the path, we have lay one for you to walk and follow ... it's the path we think it's in the right destination for you to chart your own direction in future."

.
.
.
.
.

I cried and woke up, not that I was bored with the hearings, I just pissed..:)

Sorry Daddy......
Sorry Mommy.......

No comments: