Friday, July 11, 2008

寒来暑往


Learning 字经 can be that simple. Simply get the tape ready and start listening.

But it was not an easy start to get myself stationed to listen.

Daddy employed some tricks telling me I can let the 字 (character) know about my pain of the injured finger. To mention a little, I got injured while playing the scrapper at the market place.

I alleviated my grief to those whom I see and know of, including the 字.

How did it work?

Daddy holds my little finger to have it pointed to the 字 so they could acknowledge my grievances.

I got to see these characters one by one, one at a time, while concentrating the pronunciation through the loud speaker.

That's how I learn. Not by my mean, but at least I'm cultivating the interest.

Vera. 乾坤有序,宇宙无疆,星辰密布,斗柄指航。 ....... 寒来暑往。

寒来暑往。 <- That's my all time favourite!!. . . .

Last by not least, 字经 has this excellent melody, which I keep repeating the tune over and over again and over the past few days. Am I learning this through my right brain? ;0)

Look at the 字经, isn't that wonderful and amazing?? Beautifully written.......

字经

第一册
第一课
天文
乾坤有序,宇宙无疆,星辰密布,斗柄指航。昼白夜黑,日明月亮,风驰雪舞,电闪雷响。
云腾致雨,露结晨霜,虹霓霞辉,雾沉雹降。春生夏长,秋收冬藏,时令应候,寒来暑往。

No comments: