Wednesday, July 09, 2008

In ten years time

In ten years time, I'm 14 years old.

Amazing isn't it?

In ten years time, I would be a student in a Secondary School doing my second year of study.

I should be taller, probably with long hair and could afford to speak and write better than I am now.

I should be walking all by myself - unlike those days I clutched for Mommy's love day and night.

Would I be doing the same thing to her when I am 14?

Probably so, because my love to her will never die.

Growing up in ten years time is far and distant, yet it's short in the eyes of an opener whom had walked through those journey for the age of 14.

And, in ten years time, I should have my circles of friends, playing the same kind of sports, picking up the same revision notes at a MacDonald Cafe, with the same bottle of drinks.

But by 14, how would I really look like?

It's a journey I'm anticipating -- nobody knows.

No comments: