Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

That was one great movie I watched on 14 June.

"I am a Kung Fu Panda!"

I could scream and yell that "I am a Kung Fu Master!" when "fighting" with Daddy.

Kung Fu -- it was all started when my seniors at Brain-Based Schoolhouse performed those stuff in the year end concert in 2007, I fall in love with it almost instantly.

Certainly that's the other side of me when I'm really mad about Kung Fu and Panda. I simply have that fighting spirit and look when demonstrating my Kung Fu!

I would imitate how Panda stands firm on the ground with his Kung Fu posture while lifting my right hand ready to pick a fight! ;-)

While Panda is clumsy, he is surely lovely. Most of the time his tummy would roll and bounce when actively participating in a fight with Tai Lang. Beating Tai Lang also seems to be a wild and wishful thought to him.

But the lesson learned here is never to judge a book by its cover. No matter how good you are, there's always this gap one may fall into.

How could I mind and close the gap then?

Fighting obviously isn't the solution.

Using the mind tactfully is probably so.

But for now I would still model Panda to the belief that "I am a Kung Fu Panda!"

No comments: