Mommy is very concern about my health.
Just this afternoon, she rang Daddy telling him about the tasteless white supplement, which she think it could help serve my body system well.
So, Daddy went to this AMK Hub to get a bottle of the said Kyo-Dophilus Powder.
The product details:
A blend of five powerful probiotics L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, B. longum, B. breve, and B. infantis (5 billion cells per 1 tsp). GLUTEN, YEAST, SODIUM and DAIRY FREE.
.
.
.
I have been weak, and recently lost weight. This result had transformed my chubby face to one pale and dilute looking doll.
Let's see if I like that tasteless water when mixed with Kyo-Dophilus Powder.
O me O my.. I'm gonna consume 2.5 billion active cells for half a tea spoon with each meal. And, twice a day would amount to 5 billion cells!
Will that do me any good?
Vera. Mommy, you wanna try some?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>



No comments:
Post a Comment